Selected panel discussions from the Left Forum, April 18, 2009 at Pace University, New York City
"Long-term Strategies on the Left"
- Stanley Aronowitz, Graduate Center, CUNY
- Barbara Epstein, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Michael Albert, ZNet
- Bill Fletcher, Jr., Center for Labor Renewal
"On the Brink of Depression: Turning Point in World Capitalism?"
- Panel Chairman: Suzi Weissman, St. Mary's College (off mike, not included in -audio)
- Jack Rasmus, Economics and Politics, St. Mary's College
- Nomi Prins, Author, "Other People's Money"
- Michael Hudson, Institute for the Study of Long Term Trends
- Hillel Ticktin, Critique
"The Obama Campaign & Presidency: Lesson for the Left"
- Panel Chairman: Bill Fletcher Jr., Center for Labor Renewal
- Gihan Perera, Miami Workers Center, Right to the City Alliance
- Stanley Aronowitz, Sociology, Graduate Center, CUNY
- Barbara Epstein, History of Consciousness, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Frances Fox Piven, Political Science, Graduate Center, CUNY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive panel discussions as they become available